E-commerce is the vast growing activity of buying and selling of products through online services over the internet. E-commerce basically links to a technologies such as Mobile commerce, Electronic fund transfer, Supply chain management, Internet marketing, Online transaction, Electronic data interchange and automated data collection systems. Modern Electronic Commerce uses the world wide web for at least one part of the transaction life cycle and also is uses other technologies like email. E-commerce businesses may also employ some or all of the followings:
- Online shopping for retail sales direct to consumers via Web sites and mobile apps, and conversational commerce via live chat, chat bots, and voice assistants
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes.
There are no products to list in this category.